This is our Customer Charter
C G Fry & Son are happy to comply with the Consumer Code for Home Builders and offer the following assurances to our clients.
- We will provide a written reservation agreement/memorandum of sale
- We will give a clear description of any management services and organisations to which you will be committed and an estimate of their cost.
- If your home is not yet complete, we will provide you with a brochure of plans reliably showing the layout, appearance and plot position of your home, along with a list of its contents.
- If you have any questions during the purchase of your new home, then please speak to your Sales negotiator on site. If they are not available, please contact the Sales Manager at our Head Office on 01308 482000.
- If you have any questions following the completion of your new home then please speak to our Customer Care Manager at our Head Office on 01308 482000.
- We will provide accurate and reliable information about the Insurance backed warranty.
- Please ensure you have read and understood the Health & Safety precautions you should take before your visit a development under construction.
- We advise you to appoint a professional legal advisor to carry out the legal formalities of buying your new home.
- We will give you clear and precise information wherever possible throughout the purchasing process. This will include anticipated build completion schedule allowing at least 10 working days before legal completion. A ‘new home demo’ will also be carried out within the timescale.
- Please note – the Reservation Fee and any money paid for agreed extras/variations to the property are non-refundable.
- You will have full access to our Customer Care Manager. Any issues that occur within the first 2 years of your 10 year New Home Warranty that are classified as defects under the warranty will be dealt with by us within a reasonable timescale.
- Any issues that occur after 2 years that are classified as defects under the Warranty, will be dealt with by the Warranty provider, full details are provided at completion.
- If you are moving in on a development where building work continues, then you will be asked to attend a ‘Safety Briefing’. This will be carried out by our Site Manager/ Finishing Foreman at the same time as your new home demo.
- Should you have any complaints regarding your new home or service provided, please contact our Construction Director in writing at our Head Office, who will arrange a dispute resolution.
- We will co-operate with appropriate qualified professional advisors appointed by you to resolve any disputes.