The Stepping Stones scheme is a scheme that facilitates the process of selling your home and purchasing our new one with ease. If you’ve found your desired CG Fry & Son home but have yet to sell your existing property, the Stepping Stones scheme may be available
Here's how the Stepping Stones scheme works:
I Step 1 - You’ve found your new CG Fry & Son home but your own home is not yet sale agreed? Ask our Sales Negotiators if the Stepping Stones scheme is available for your chosen home*
Step 2 - If Stepping Stones is available, we will arrange for independent market appraisals of your property.
Step 3 - We agree a realistic marketing price, timescale and marketing strategy. The chosen estate agents prepare details and we will all work closely to achieve a sale for you within the agreed timescales with feedback from viewings and all offers.
Step 4 - Once an offer has been agreed you will be able to complete the reservation on your new CG Fry & Son home, instruct solicitors and we will liaise with all parties to help you to move into your new home.
Step 5 -Upon exchange of contracts of new your home, your estate agent will send us their invoice to pay on completion of your new home.
1. *Offer is available on selected homes only, please check with our sales negotiators.
2. You will need to provide access by our recommended estate agents for valuations within 7 days. Once we have received the valuations we will verbally discuss a price to market your existing home, a marketing strategy and timescale. If this cannot be agreed then your Stepping Stones application will be cancelled. Upon your written confirmation we will instruct the estate agents to act on your behalf. We will use our expertise combined with that of your estate agents to achieve an acceptable offer within the agreed timescales. You are responsible for any costs incurred for obtaining an EPC.
3. If no acceptable offer can be found within the agreed timescale we reserve the right to re-offer our new home for sale.
4. You agree to have a For Sale board, to allow all reasonable access for viewings and to do all that you can to enable the estate agents to find a suitable buyer within the timescales.
5. Once an offer has been agreed on your existing home then we will invite you into complete a full reservation of your CG Fry & Son home.
6. We agree to pay the estate agents fees plus VAT for finding a buyer for your new home. Your estate agent to send us their commission fee upon exchange of contracts and this will be settled by us upon legal completion of both homes. This will only be paid by us if you buy the agreed CG Fry & Son home and we reserve the right to charge you a 2% marketing fee of your current property to cover our time if you do not complete on the agreed CG Fry & Son home.
7. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any offer.
Our assisted selling scheme (Stepping Stones) could help take some of the hassle and save you thousands of pounds in estate agents fees for selling your existing home. Contact our Sales negotiators to see if this is available to you.