Would you like to be part of something special, helping to create stunning new homes & a whole new community? This is an exciting & valuable opportunity for two enthusiastic candidates to join an award-winning developer, renowned for outstanding quality & excellence.
Working alongside our experienced site teams, over the course of your Apprenticeship (which is usually around 2 years) you will learn through a mix of ‘on’ and ‘off’ the job training.
The position includes a diverse range of duties to ensure you will learn all aspects of site carpentry and gain valuable experience.
Duties will include:
• 1st Fixing which will involve fitting door linings, window boards, stairs, windows, various boxings
• 2nd Fixing which will involve fitting doors, skirtings, architraves, shelving
• Roofing which will involve fitting roof trusses, cut roofs, fitting fascia boards and barge boards
• Final fixing which will involve fitting door furniture, bath panels, loft hatches
• All other duties as requested by the employer in accordance with the carpentry trade specification.
Formal training to achieve ‘Carpentry and Joinery (Site Carpentry) Apprenticeship Standard Level 2’, will be provided on a day release basis at a local college.
Normal working hours: 40 hours per week (under 18’s) or 42.5 hours per week (over 18’s), which includes college attendance.
Rate of Pay: a minimum of £172 per week (in accordance with National Minimum Wage for Apprentices). Pay will be reviewed as training progresses.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tracy Isbell, HR Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply